Friday, November 16, 2007

Anonymous



Hey All,
I hope you are all having a good week. I just wanted to formally invite you to come see Anonymous tonight and tomorrow in the DownStage theatre of the PAC. I know that I saw Hilary last night. The show grapples with losing and reconstructing one's personal memory and narrative, whilst constantly dealing with "where we come from." It is based on the odyssey but is told in the context of modern times, dealing with issues in identity and border crossing. I think it's got great relevance for our class, and you'd be supporting your schoolmates, so if you have the time and the interest, we'd love to have. It starts at 9:30. If you show up twenty minutes before, you should get in no problem.

I hope to see you there or in class on Monday,
-Matt.

No comments: